Becoming a Winery or Vineyard Member
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association.
For those wineries selling wine, Marketing membership highlights include:
- Your winery’s listing on our website
- Your winery’s listing on our Winery Trail map found in tasting rooms all over the Umpqua Valley
- Participation in our new online Tasting Pass
- Pouring your wines at annual events like Greatest of the Grape, Thanksgiving Open House Weekend, and Barrel Tour
Applications are available below, and are due 11/30/23 for participation in Greatest of the Grape, and to be listed on our 2024 Wine Trail Map.
Becoming a Partner Member
For those looking to drive more wine tourists to their business, or for those looking to market to wineries and vineyards, we have you covered. Partner Member benefits include:
- Listing on Umpqua Valley Wineries website
- Featured at least once a year in monthly email newsletter distributed to 6,000+ consumers OR to our Winery & Vineyard members (depending on your audience)
- Opportunity to purchase a listing on annual Wine Trail Map, with thousands of copies printed & distributed in tasting rooms, hotels, and around Douglas County and beyond
- Opportunity for your business to participate in media group tours with Oregon Wine Board & Travel Southern Oregon
- Opportunity to join our Marketing Committee, and help drive tourism to the Umpqua Valley
- Invitation to annual picnic, annual meeting, and other potential social & networking events
- Invitation to monthly Board Meetings
Meetings are held online the first Wednesday of the month at 9:00 am. For more information please email the UVWA at email@example.com.